Friday, October 10, 2008

Wow, has it ever been forever?!



Let's begin our recap. Since we last left off, I was anxiously awaiting our wedding day! Well, it has come and gone and we are the most awesomest, happiest married couple I know. May 17th, Salt Lake City Temple. It happened to be the best day May had to offer. But before we get to the "Big Day" let us go to the days leading up to the big event. Nic and I have the best of friends. So many people made the effort to travel all the way here to see us kiss and love each other non-stop. Many thanks goes out to you guys. My brides ladies, Nic's Groomers, my besties from AZ, my rockinest family, Nic's grooving relatives, and everyone else in between. The night before, lots of us grills were hanging, trying to get last stuff done. Pay no mind to me and the way I looked. You best believe I made up for it the next day.

5 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

I am SOOO happy to see an update! I almost gave us checking...haha! I am so glad to hear that you guys are doing so well and still in love! I hope we get to see you soon

Lindsey said...

Wow girl - you're back! Can't wait to see wedding pics!

Julie said...

Um,Hana? You can't just start and update and just not finish it....

Julie said...

Um,Hana? You can't just start and update and just not finish it....

Tanner and Shasta said...

Hellooooo! Oh I've not talked to you forever! I have a new phone number.... well not new I've had it for quite a while. I don't have your number in my phone. blondedaisy3@yahoo.com email it to me so I can call.