Monday, March 24, 2008


Really, what have we been up to in the past few years? When I met Nic, he was playing in a killer band, but decided to move into another direction. We eventually moved to Arizona, where we met some of the best friends and had some killer times. Cook outs, swimming pool, D-Back games, and all the joys that the big AZ can bring. We could really only hang in that city for so long, before we relocated back home to be close to our families and friends. Nic is selling for a company in Draper, and I have a number of jobs as always. I design at a flower shop, work for a lame law firm, and teach PILATES!

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

girl, I didn't even know you had a blog! Good time! Oh, and you spelling my name wrong on my link :)

Carrie and Tanner said...

Hey, why not name your blog "Be a Better Benson". This would always encourage you to be the best you can. And it would help drive competition between you and nic to try to be the best person. You know...who's the coolest?

The Vakautakakala's said...

geez woman!! you added me but I didn't even know about you!! I'm glad you have a blog though!! when I become a star will you teach me pilates? just kidding!! I need a pilates trainer now!!

Just Us said...

I love my new sister!

Cherish said...

Hey, this is your cousin Cherish! How are you? I found your blog. hehehe.. Yay, I'm so glad you have one! Congrats on getting married. I better get an invite!!

Cami said...

Hey Hana!! now we can be blogging friends! You are getting married so soon, yeah! Good Luck with everything and have a wonderful day! oh and our blog address is: camiandjames.blogspot.com
let me know how things are going for ya!

Anonymous said...

Sure happy for you Hana and Nic. Hope you enjoy eternity with your sweetheart, I send my best wishes to you.
Robert Larson

Sarah Jimenez said...

Ok newlyweds, it's time for some new pictures! Hope all is well!

Ashlee said...

Im waiting for an update.!!!!! Get blogging :)

*Its Ashlee (from camille and amanda's neighborhood)